GOT AN IDEA?
LET’S MAKE IT A REALITY

St. Gallen & Zurich

10.03.17 – 01.06.17


 
APPLY NOW
Applications closed

 
If you can dream it – you can do it!Walt Disney

FROM IDEA TO EXECUTION

The START Incubator is a 3 month program at the University of St. Gallen aimed at helping early stage startups at the HSG and surrounding universities through accelerating their growth and skills.

HOW WE CAN HELP



IDEA

DEFINE

Get customer insights to ensure that your idea is in line with the market needs, and work on a sustainable business model.

Learn more

BUILD

Transform your validated idea and business model into a prototype.

Learn more

GROW

Learn the important skills and information necessary to take your idea and prototype to the next level.

Learn more

INVESTORS DAY

“Cash is king”, so get the chance to win some by pitching in a room full of early stage investors and our jury.

Learn more

HOW WE DO IT


Tap or click on the text items below to see more info about each section.


Our mentor pool consists of some of the most prominent figures within the Swiss and European startup scene. They have built and sold companies, transformed businesses and are experts in their fields.
Learn from the best through our workshops, which are all ran by experts in each of the themes that we cover.
Get the chance to mingle with investors, fellow entrepreneurs and make the connections you need to take your startup to the next level! All participants of our program also get tickets to the START Summit.
Get office space to work on your great ideas and to develop them in a collaborative atmosphere.

Get free access and reduced prices to use services that will help you for team communication, organisation, productivity, development and more.
Participants get the chance to pitch their ideas in front of investors and our jury at the Investors day, where cash prizes worth over CHF 10K will be up for grabs (along with potential to get funding!).
Have an idea but need a co-founder, or team members? We’ll provide you the opportunity to meet with and match with the right people.
Take advantage of the whole START network whenever you have questions/worries about a particular area. We have a broad range of partners and experts available in a wide range of fields who will be happy to assist you.
0
STARTUPS HELPED
CHF 1M+
FUNDING RAISED BY OUR GRADUATES
0+
MENTORS

CURRENT BATCH


FAQ


No, we’re a non-profit student association. We don’t take any equity/shares from the participating startups.
Absolutely nothing. All we ask is for our participants to be engaged and committed.
Around 60% of our events will be in St. Gallen and the other 40% in Zurich.
We don’t provide funding per se, but we give startups the chance to win cash prizes at our Investors day (at the end of the program). We also provide networking opportunities with investors to raise chances of getting funding.
If you have an idea but no team, you can still apply, and we will try to match you with individual applicants with complimentary skills who are looking to join a team.
Our mentors range from entrepreneurs, professors, and experts in the fields of law, business, science and beyond.
Developing an idea and making sure it is validated is tough work, and it won’t be a walk in the park. But there’s no better feeling than creating something that solves a problem for someone!

PARTNERS




PARTNERS

READY TO MAKE YOUR IDEA A REALITY?


Applications closed

LETS DO IT!

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP

Be part of the community! Share your ideas, find potential co-founders/team members and stay up to date with all we do.